MOUNT SEMERU (3.676 M)
Mount Semeru, The highest mountain in Java Island, and the 3rd highest volcano in Indonesia. Geographically, this mountain located in Lumajang and Malang district. With the altitude of 3.676 M above sea level. People called “Mahameru” for it’s summit, which derived from javanese languange, “Sumeru” which means The Land of God. And Jonggring Saloko as the name of it’s crater.
CLIMB MOUNT SEMERU,
AND EXPLORE INDONESIA with the MOST ENJOYABLE ADVENTURE TRIP OPERATOR for a GREATER EXPERIENCE
MOUNT SEMERU – BROMO TRAIL
Duration: 04 Days / 03 Nights
Start / Finish : Surabaya airport
Grade: Moderate – Challenging
Best Climbing Season : May – December every year
ARRIVAL SURABAYA AIRPORT – MALANG
Upon arrival at Surabaya Airport (02.00 pm) you will transfer directly to Malang. Stay Overnight at the Hotel. Dinner will be at local restaurant by personal expenses.
MALANG – RANUPANE – RANU KUMBOLO LAKE – KALIMATI CAMPSITE
Early Morning (06.00 am) After breakfast, leaving Hotel and proceed to Ranupani village as the entrance gate of Mt. Semeru National Park. After check your climb permit, and short brief from our guide and national park ranger, You will start to climb mount Semeru. The first part is trekking to Ranu Kumbolo lake (4 hrs trekking), here you will enjoy your lunch box while viewing a beautifull landscape of one of the highest Lakes in Indonesia. Afterwards, proceed to Kalimati summit camp. It will takes for about 2-3 hours walk encounter the beautiful landscape of volcanic lake, open huge meadow and pine forestry. Overnight in dome tent. Dinner will be cook and srve by our guide and porters team. (B,L,D).
KALIMATI CAMPSITE – SUMMIT SEMERU – RANU PANE VILLAGE – BROMO HOTEL
Early morning (at 02.00am) after having a cup of hot drinks and some light breakfast, you will start attempt to the summit of Mount Semeru (3,676 M). By walking on the sandy and stony path for about 3 – 4 hours walking. After take picture of beautiful sunrise and his magnificent of the bomb eruption (which every 15 minutes blowing up), Descend walking down to the basecamp for have breakfast and return trekking to Ranu Pane village. After reaching Ranupani Village, preparing your luggage to proceed driving by 4×4 jeep to Hotel at Bromo area, through the sea sand. Lunch will be at Ranukumbolo. Dinner will be at local restaurant by your personal expenses (B,L,D).
BROMO HOTEL – MOUNT PANANJAKAN – MOUNT BROMO – SURABAYA
Early morning call (3.00 am) for ride with 4WD Jeep to Mt. Pananjakan (2,770 M asl) for a spectacular view of sun rise over Mt. Bromo and it’s sea of sand. Trekking up to the rim of Mt. Bromo’s. Afterward, continue driving back to the Hotel to have a breakfast. Then, after taking shower, hotel check out, and proceed drive back to Surabaya Airport to catch your evening return flight (B).
-END OF TRIP-
* 1 night stay in a Hotel at Malang area based on twin share. (1st night)
* 1 night stay in a Hotel at Bromo Area based on twin share. (basic facilities)* 1 night stay in a dome tent at Kalimati campsite at Semeru.
* 4 WD jeep to Mt. Pananjakan (Bromo Sunrise) and Bromo Crater.
* English speaking mountain guide
* Mountain porters to carry our logistic, water and group equipments (tents, stove, etc)
* Meals as mentioned on above itinerary
* All entrance fee and climbing permits
* Mineral water and snack during trekking
* All transfer services in/out to Airport/Hotel
* Dome tent for stay camp during trekking based on twin share
* Meals during trekking (as mention on the itinerary)
* Meals as unmentioned on above itinerary
* Tours and service as unmentioned on above itinerary
* Personal expenses such as laundry, minibar, room phone, etc
* Tips Guide
* Personal Porter to carry your personal bag
* Horse riding to Bromo caldera.
WHAT TO BRING :
* Trekking shoes
* Windbreaker / Jacket
* Spare socks, clothes
* Trekking pole (optional)
Airport destination :
JUANDA International Airport at SURABAYA (SUB), East Java, INDONESIA
Optional Flight :
Direct flight to Surabaya (SUB) or Transit at Jakarta (CGK)
More Information about Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park
Click here to explore our Mount Semeru Photo Gallery